A Comprehensive Guide to Buying Essential Oils Online Class
“A Step by Step Guide Designed to Help you Navigate the Essential Oil Market and Make Sure you Buy Quality Oils.”
With Jah Skipper
- General Introduction
- Module 1: Steps Before Buying – Pre-selecting essential oils + Questionnaire Defining motives + A specialized bibliography
- Module 2: Steps While Buying – Is it an essential oil? + Naming Origin + Chemical constituents + Certification and labels + Hazardous oils + Conservation issues + Ethical standards
- Module 3: Steps After Buying – Stoking and Degradation + Testing legitimacy of oils + What to if you got a bad product
- Chat conversation + Conclusion
Who this class is for?
- Anyone who wants to know what they are buying when purchasing essential oils
- Professional and laypeople who want to make informed choices when purchasing essential oils
- Anyone interested in understanding the language behind the packaging of an essential oil.
Cost of Course 25$
Class Teacher – Jah Skipper
“In a mostly unregulated market, it is up to us, the consumers to become self-reliant enough to discriminate potentially unsafe and lower quality oils.
For me it is a way of honoring the power of the plant world, to accept that in order to access their virtues one needs to be able to recognize them with precision.”
(+1) 505 362 3369
(+1) 505 362 2385